Xenair Alpine Light Jacket
An excellent mid-layer for stop and go activity that can double as an outerlayer in warmer temps. Adaptable, lightweight, and versatile, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is a dual weight, synthetic insulated jacket that excels in mixed conditions.
Featuring a highly breathable, weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer and two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, it has been engineered to hold warmth when you’re static and allow airflow as soon as output increases.
Strategically body mapping the different densities of insulation, with the lighter weight insulation under the arms, through the sides, down the spine and on top of the head, the jacket efficiently balances body temperature and eliminates the need to constantly change layers.
Optimized for action, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody has articulated sleeves and features a lightweight YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort. The cuffs are elasticated for a seamless fit when wearing gloves and the hem is adjustable to personalise the fit. It has an adjustable helmet compatible hood and three concealed, YKK® zip pockets; one on the chest and two front hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack.
Lightweight and multifunctional, it’s the perfect outer jacket on fast and light summer hikes or as a hard-working midlayer in cooler conditions.
- Weight:263g/9.3oz (Size 10)
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (41gsm)
- 60gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through front, back, top of sleeves and collar
- 40gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through sides, underarms, spine and top of hood
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Under helmet hood with a semi-elasticated opening and elasticated rear gathering for a snug fit.
- No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
- YKK® zipped inner packaway chest pocket with harness attachment loop
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Main: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Center back length (Size 10): 66.5cm / 26.2inch
- How it fits:
- True to size, regular American fit, room for layers.
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group:
Savior for wet weather.
This is an excellent piece! Packed it on a recent cold weather trip since it called for rain. Didn't want to take in a down jacket and risk not having something warm to wear. This jacket performed well in between having my shell off and on. Didn't feel heavy from the rain drops. Fit is sweet as well.