Cirrus Alpine Jacket
Head out on winter hikes, snowshoes or just around time with the lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, it’s a versatile all-rounder.
Don't think that lightweight means less warmth. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the cold outdoors. Developed to provide the feel and warmth of down using 100% recycled, ultra-fine synthetic fibers, this insulation is water-repellent, compressible, and highly efficient.
The soft, 30D, 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop shell features a tightly woven downproof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with the 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack. So this jacket climbs!
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable outdoor conditions.
- Weight:455g / 16oz
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- How it fits:
- True to size, regular fit, room for layers but if between sizes, suggest sizing down.
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group:
My old down jacket was beginning to lose feathers and it was time for a new one. I did a lot of reading about different jackets and decided to switch to synthetic insulation. Rab makes an excellent product as I have a warmer jacket made by them that I love. This one is similar in features such as the gosseted cuffs and warm material around the neck. I love that I can wear it when the weather may be a little wet and not worry about the down loosing loft. The sleeves are slightly long but I’m a petite 5ft woman and long sleeves are often the case.