Rab Mythic Alpine Light Jacket
Redefining lightweight, low bulk insulation, this hybrid down and synthetic jacket is breathable and easy to stash, perfect for fast moving, winter ascents.
ULTRALIGHT | WARM | PACKABLE | RECYCLED MATERIALS
This light jacket slashes weight and maximizes warmth with body mapped insulation and ultralight construction.
- Down filled baffles are centred around the core while resilient synthetic insulation on the sides, cuffs, shoulders, and base of the hood breathes and manages moisture efficiently.
- Using only the best insulation, 900FP down and PrimaLoft® Gold, this jacket is incredibly warm for its weight and bulk.
- To keep weight at a minimum they used an ultralight 10D outer which is 100% recycled. This Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, weather protective and feels soft to the touch.
- Designed with a slim fit and pre curved sleeves for complete freedom to move, it’s easy to layer or stow until needed. The result is a lightweight, robust and packable insulated jacket for all winter mountain adventures, from mixed climbing and alpinism to ski touring, mountaineering or chair lift riding under a shell.
- Fit: Slim
- Insulation Type:900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (60g / 2.1oz, Size 10)
- Weight:227g/8oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QDB-48
- Lightweight stitch-through construction for optimum mobility
- Zoned down and synthetic-filled hood with part elasticated opening and stiffened peak
- Lightweight YKK® centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyamide. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- 10D Recycled Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (28gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Center back length (Size 10): 71cm / 28inch
- How it fits:
- True to size, regular fit, room for layers but if between sizes, suggest sizing down.
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group:
The pic makes this look like a hefty jacket but took a chance based on the description and happy I did. This jacket is super lightweight but exceptionally warm. The color is not as bright as the photo either. Wish there were more colors as this will be a great layering piece w/ shells and under ski jackets for colder days.