Black Diamond Alpine Pants
Black Diamond Alpine Pants marry extreme durability with a highly breathable construction. Designed with a four-way stretch fabric, they can handle any on-route move, and their lightweight construction keeps sweaty high-output missions from getting out of hand. A DWR finish adds peace of mind during questionable weather windows. With a hem-cord adjust in the ankles and integrated, adjustable belt with low-profile belt loops, adjustability is paramount.
For do-it-all functionality, the Alpine Pants add increased breathability and just the right amount of warmth for your spring and fall alpine missions, and with a superior durability, they are tough enough to last through year-round use.
- Four-way stretch fabric
- DWR finish
- Ankle hem-cord adjust
- Adjustable belt with low-profile belt loops
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets, one exposed-zip rear pocket and exposed-zip right thigh pocket
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 350 g
- Fit: Slim
- Materials: 63% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane with DWR Finish
- Size Chart:
- Size Chart
- How It Fits:
- Trim fit. If planning on wearing a base layer, suggest sizing up.
- Age Group:
These pants are amazing! They fit true-to-size, and they actually have real deep useful pockets. I love how flexible they are. I got caught in a small rainstorm while wearing these, and they wicked away most of the rain. While they aren't waterproof, they did do a good job wicking enough rain away so that I wasn't soaked. I'd 100% get these again.