prAna Halle Short II
For those who hate to choose between function and fashion, prAna created the Halle Short II. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Vents at each side seam hem
- Functional zip fly and updated button closure with interior drawstring
- Back patch pockets with flap/snap closures for added security
- Deeper and more secure front hip pockets
- Wearer's left coin pocket
- Mid rise
- Rise (Size 4): 9"
- Moisture wicking
- Abrasion resistant
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials
FIT: Increased the height of the rise and added room to the upper thigh for added comfort and a more secure fit that performs better than ever.
FRONT CLOSURE: Updated the button closure on all Halle II styles. The new lower-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the button is now webbing reinforced, for added strength and durability.
POCKETS: Increased the pocket depth for better functionality and ability to fit a phone with ease.
FABRIC: ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
- 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane
- How it fits:
- Runs true to size
- Size Chart:
- Size Chart
- Age Group: