Black Diamond Women's Progression Mitt
A seamless blend of freeride performance with style and warmth, the Progression Mitts were inspired by the hard charging BD Athlete team.
The GORE-TEX® insert and PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core insulation keep these mitts warm during wet storms and subzero shred missions, while the goat leather construction with reinforced patches in high-wear areas make the Progressions ultra-durable for a packed season of abuse.
EVA padding on the back of hand and thumb add protection and a neoprene hook/loop wrist closure snugs these mitts up to your wrist for a day in the mountains.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert with Gore plus warm
- Durable and long-lasting full goat leather shell and reinforced palm construction
- Under the jacket, neoprene Freeride Cuff for secure fit
- 200g PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core insulation on the back, 80g PrimaLoft
- Gold Eco Insulation with Grip Control on the palm
- EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Reinforced, two-layer high wear area patches
- Wide-band wrist leash for all day security and comfort
- Temperature Range: -23/-6 °C (-10/20 °F)
- Prop 65:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Age Group: