Vital Hooded Windshell Jacket by Rab
Discover the ultimate outdoor adventure jacket with the Vital Hoody, expertly crafted with Rab's proprietary Atmos™ fabric. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that this jacket is both windproof and water-resistant, without using harmful fluorocarbons.
Weighing in at a mere 130g and compact enough to easily fit in your pack, this hoody is perfect for spring and summer mountain excursions. The breathable and fast-drying material, combined with its regular fit, will keep you comfortable all day long.
Stay protected in windy conditions with the Vital Hoody's stiffened hood peak, adjustable rear volume, and elasticated opening. A full-length YKK® front zipper with an internal storm flap and roll-over chin guard blocks out the cold and wind, while a clever snap closure at the chest allows you to regulate your body temperature with ease. The dropped shoulder seams ensure a seamless fit with your pack, elasticated cuffs keep the breeze out, and two zipped hand pockets keep your gloves or hat within reach.
Whether you're mountain running, cool beach jogging, fast hiking, scrambling, or biking, the Vital Hoody is ideal for all your outdoor activities. Experience unparalleled comfort and protection on your next adventure with our Vital Hoody.
- Weight:114g/4oz (Size S)
- Windproof 20D Atmos™ woven nylon (48gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Elasticated hood opening
- Stiffened peak
- Rear hood volume adjustment
- YKK full length front zip
- Internal stormflap with rollover chin guard
- Snap closure at chest for venting
- 2 YKK hand pockets
- Dropped shoulder seams for comfort
- Part elasticated cuffs
- One sided hem drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack - Packs up small
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Center back length (Size 10): 70cm / 27.6inch
- How it fits:
- True to size
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: