Rab Dihedral Hoody
The perfect hoody to wear as an extra layer on cool mornings or long evenings at camp, made with breathable, four-way stretch fleece.
Built with Thermic™ G, a 92% recycled, four-way stretch fleece, the Dihedral Hoody offers a great balance of mobility, warmth, breathability, and comfort. Highly efficient when you start to push it, this grid backed fleece regulates your temperature and wicks moisture away from the skin.
It has a refined, articulated sleeve design with an underarm gusset for improved arm lift and has been designed to have a slight rise at the sides to allow for unrestricted leg movement. The cuffs and hem have a lightly elasticated binding that keeps it in place and protects from the wind. Built with a deep kangaroo-style pocket for plunging cold hands between climbs and a form fitting hood, designed to stay up without adjustment. It has a stylish cross-over collar that provides warmth around the neck.
- Weight:278g/9.8oz (Size 10)
- Grid backer recycled polyester fleece (160gsm)
- Unrivalled 4-way stretch fabric for complete freedom of movement
- Form fitted hood, which will stay put without the need for adjustments
- Articulated sleeve with underarm gusset for freedom of movement
- Deep kangaroo style hand warming pocket, with comfortable brushed mesh lining
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and back hem for great fit and keeping the wind out
- Small step up at the side hem for unrestristricted leg movement
- 92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane
- Center back length (Size 10): 64.5cm / 25.4inch
- How it fits:
- True to size
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: