Precip Eco Jacket by Marmot
WATERPROOF | RECYCLED MATERIALS | WET WEATHER MUST HAVE
On the 20th anniversary of Marmot's best-selling PreCip® Rain Jacket, meet the environmentally conscious and high-performing next generation: the lightweight Women's PreCip® Eco Rain Jacket.
The waterproof/breathable, PFC-free Marmot NanoPro™ recycled nylon face fabric lasts longer than ever, thanks to the advanced technology of our microporous coating.
Sturdier, more durable than ever, and with a patented dry-touch finish, this packable water-repelling jacket that stuffs into its own pocket will become an everyday piece that you can feel good in and about.
It's topped off with an updated fit and the same fully functional features you love, like a stowable hood, adjustable hem, and heat-releasing PitZips. The DriClime™-lined chin guard wicks away moisture to help prevent chafing.
- Marmot® NanoPro™ Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Attached Adjustable Hood that Rolls Into Collar
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Stuffs Into Own Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuffs
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Product Care:Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet
- Center Back Length:28.5inMain
- Fabric:NanoPro™, 100% Pre-Consumer Recycled Nylon, Ripstop, 78g/sqm
- Product Weight:0 lbs 9 oz , 255.0 g
- How it fits:
- True to size
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: