La Sportiva TX Hike Mid GTX Women's Hiking Boot
A premium and technical boot that combines the support of a hiking boot with the agility of a trail running shoe designed for off-road terrain or a long day of city sightseeing.
Whatever you pick, it doesn’t matter to the TX Hike Mid GTX Women's. You can do it all and you will end the day with happy feet and mind, thanks to the wide comfort fit and environmentally conscious materials.
The TX Hike Mid GTX Women's boot uses recycled uppers, recycled rubber outsoles, recycled laces and webbing and a recycled Gore liner (65% of its weight is eco materials).
• Eco materials define the TX Hike Mid GTX with a recycled upper mesh, Bluesign® certified Gore-Tex® lining, recycled laces and nylon webbing, 15% recycled EVA midsole and a Vibram® Ecostep EVO outsole with 30% recycled content
• Comfort fit last built off the TXS last with +15mm of metatarsal circumference and +10mm of forefoot height
• The seamless upper with welded TPU overlays provides added durability while remaining lightweight
• Lacing harness inspired from the Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot
• Lightweight and durable recycled Air Mesh upper is inspired from the Mountain Running® line of shoes
WEIGHT: 14.4oz / 410g
LACES: 100% Recycled Polyester
UPPER: Recycled AirMesh & No-Sew Upper / Recycled Laces & Nylon® Webbing / Welded TPU Overlays / Microfiber Heel Stabilizer / 3D Flex Ankle System
LINING: Bluesign® Certified Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
INSOLE: Ortholite Hybrid with 5% recycled rubber + 15% production waste foam
MIDSOLE: Compression EVA with Co-Molded Stabilizing insert
SOLE: Vibram® Ecostep EVO with Impact Brake System™ / 5mm lugs
CUSHIONING: Midsole - 35A
LAST: Women's TX Hike
- Age Group:
- How it fits:
- Runs large, choose half size smaller