Rab Kinetic 2.0 Waterproof Jacket
Rab's Women’s Kinetic 2.0 Jacket is a lightweight, breathable waterproof mountain shell for unimpeded mobility during fast-paced days in the mountains.
Tell Me More
Its recycled Proflex™ fabric uses a knitted outer and backer to harness the natural stretch of the internal PU membrane, while enabling exceptional moisture transfer during arduous climbs. The under-helmet hood is equally comfortable, courtesy of a fleecy chin guard, and a flexible polymer peak. The chest pockets are great for maps, hats and gloves and there is also some useful adjustability at the hem and cuffs.
With a weight of just 336g, this is a fuss-free layer you can put on and keep on, throughout the sunny spells, the sporadic showers and the work-rest cycles of even the most changeable day in the mountains.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 289.5g
- Under helmet elasticated hood, with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Rear hood adjustment
- YKK Aquaguard center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Single end adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and recycled polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH:
- 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Centre back length (Size 10): 64cm/25.2inch
- How it fits:
- This jacket runs true to size.
- The material is super soft. Excellent quality jacket.
- If you end up having fit issues, we are happy to organize an exchange for a better size.
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: