TwisterCane BioFoam Hiking Seat - 20x12
- More environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam that contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin.
- The sugarcane resin we source is derived from sugarcane grown and harvested in an environmentally sustainable manner, and audited by a third party.
- A comfortable backcountry seat or for kneeling on uneven ground, adding protection from dirt, wet grass, or snow.
- Provides a firm, insulated barrier with closed-cell foam technology and balance between warmth and comfort with die-cut peaks and heat-trapping valleys.
- More warmth and comfort with two foam layers of texture for option of dimples up or dimples down.
- Light enough to carry anywhere and makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events.
- Rolls tight to save space and weight.
- Durable and long lasting.
Unique EVA foam contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin
- Age Group: