Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket
Four-way-stretch shell designed for movement.
The backcountry shell engineered to provide protection from the storm while remaining breathable on the uphill skin, the Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell features a breathable softshell fabric in key placements for thermal regulation, while the chest, shoulders and hood remain impenetrable thanks to propriety BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable solution.
- All fabric is treated with GTT’s Empel PFC-Free finish, an environmentally friendly DWR that’s superior in durability and performance.
- Add 4-way stretch for mobility and this shell keeps you hustling on the skin track while sending it on the way down.
- An innovative, center front dual zipper features a built-in mesh panel for venting on the climb, and the perforated panel on the collar allows you to breath freely while protecting your face from the brisk air.
- The Dawn Patrol Hybrid comes with two harness-compatible chest pockets that hold skins, an internal media pocket and a ski-helmet compatible hood.
- Velcro cuffs are combined with a lightweight wrist gaiter for ultimate protection
- A high-output piece designed to move and breathe with you, the Dawn Patrol Shell is the embodiment of durability.
- Designed with four-way stretch and double weave fabric, quick movements, banger uphill laps and light weather are all covered.
Materials: [Shell 1] BD.Dry Stretch Nylon 3L with GTT Empel DWR Finish (138gsm, Face: 100% Nylon, Back: 100% Nylon), [Shell 2] 4 way Stretch Nylon Double Weave with GTT Empel DWR Finish (169gsm, 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane)
Display Weight: 455 g
- Size Chart:
- Size Chart
- How It Fits:
- Room in the shoulders for climbing or wearing a pack. True to size in torso.
- Age Group:
Totally awesome hybrid shell jacket for medium to high output activities in colder weather. The fit is athletic, longer sleeves so when I reach overhead my wrists stay covered. Length-wise it comes to my hips which is also nice under a pack. Hood is great, can fit a helmet underneath and the dual venting system is so great when body heat increases but you don't want to have the jacket full open.