Rab Women's AS Incline Pants
Durable and weather resistant, these midweight Matrix™ softshell pants are excellent for hiking and mountain use in all conditions.
They are built with a midweight Matrix™ double weave fabric, providing wind and weather resistance.The Incline AS have a fleece lined waistband and a brushed inner for warmth and softness next to skin.
The tough and durable Matrix™ fabric copes well with rugged, mountainous terrain, and it’s breathable too. This keeps you comfortable on more demanding ascents, regulating your temperature as intensity increases and maintaining warmth when static.
The Incline AS pants have storage for essentials in two zipped hand pockets and one zipped thigh pocket. These all mountain pants offer excellent mobility, with articulated knees and a long length gusset. Critical seams have been reinforced throughout, maximising strength and durability.
Perfect for hiking and scrambling, the Incline AS pant are suitable for ascents in varied conditions.
- Weight:402g/14.2oz (Size S)
- Fleece lined waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced top stitching on critical seams
- Easy hem width alteration with snap closure adjustment
- Main Fabric - Matrix™™ double weave outer fabric with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207gsm)
- How it fits:
- For slimmer hips/rear, suggest sizing down. Ample room in hips/rear but allows for range of movement when climbing, squatting.
- If you end up having fit issues, we are happy to organize an exchange for a better size.
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: