Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Women's Mountaineering Boot
Scarpa loves classic routes, like the Trois Sommets on Mont Blanc or the North Ridge of Mount Baker. Long, beautiful position, varied climbing.
The Mont Blanc Pro GTX takes Scarpa's latest innovations – like SCARPA Sock-Fit DV, RIBS PU ribbing, and our integrated gaiter – and crafts them into our classic alpine boot. Sock-Fit workmanship lowers the volume over the instep, giving these a more nimble, modern feel.
The PU ribbing, injected directly into the stretch-mesh Schoeller® tongue, disperses lace pressure for a plush, sunrise-sunset fit. Ice to snow to mixed, women or men, enjoy a modernized classic in the Mont Blanc Pro GTX.
- Sock-Fit workmanship lowers volume over the instep for a nimble, modern feel
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort lining and integrated gaiters with double-snap closures keep you prepared for all conditions
- Injected directly into the stretch-mesh Schoeller tongues, polyurethane RIBS ribbing technology disperses lace pressure for a plush, sunrise-to-sunset fit
- Micro-pulley hardware provides effortless closure
- Total Traction soles offer maximum support and torsional stability
- Compatible with automatic and semiautomatic crampons
- Boots can be resoled
3mm suede leather Perwanger HS12/S-tech fabric
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
Scarpa Sock-Fit DV+ RIBS
Vibram Total Traction rubber
|Can Be Resoled||
3 lbs. 7 oz.
Re-Cover Promise: Item is brand new, unused, overstock from another store that is no longer in business.
Re-Cover Items are final sale and not returnable.
- Age Group: