Talus Trail Light Shorts by Rab
Constructed using Matrix™ Aero fabric, these lightweight stretch running shorts offer unrivalled mobility. Built with a supportive waistband and breathable liner briefs, they have been crafted for comfort, and feature multiple stash pockets.
These lightweight stretch shorts have been ergonomically designed using Matrix™ Aero fabric to give you complete freedom of movement, on everyday runs close to home or longer missions further afield. They have been created with your comfort in mind, with seam- and stitch-free hems reducing the risk of rubbing.
On sizzling summer days, the ultralight, breathable Motiv™ Aero liner briefs provide you with cool comfort. The highly supportive and comfortable deep stretch waistband is made from Flexile™ 100 with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, and features a large mesh stash pocket and an internal small key pocket. You can leave the backpack at home on shorter runs thanks to the range of pockets, including the zipped back pocket where you can securely store your phone or gels.
- inseam: 5"
- Main Fabric:Matrix™ Aero single weave stretch fabric (92gsm)
- Secondary Fabric:Flexile™ 100 waistband with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fabric Lining:Motiv™ Aero single jersey fabric with subtle mesh structure (85gsm) and odour control treatment
- Weight:88g/3.1oz (size 10)
- Product Code:QFV-58
- Comfortable and supportive deep stretch waistband
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight outer for better freedom of movement
- Lightweight Motiv™ Aero liner brief, with gusset and flatlock seams for comfort
- Integrated zipped back yolk pocket, perfect for phone or gels
- Large front mesh waistband stash pocket
- Separate small key pocket on internal waistband
- Seam and stitch free hems to eliminate rub potential
- Bonded side split for increased freedom of movement
- How it fits:
- True to size
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group: