Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
Alpinistas Ambassador Pick!
For the town. For the trail. For the rockface. With its active fit, recycled down and fabrics, and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose women’s down jacket.
The low weight, packability and tailored fit of our Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket enable it to excel both as a technical mountain layer and as a general-purpose everyday jacket. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. With recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket now features fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Key mountain features include elasticated cuffs and a compact stuff sack, plus three harness-friendly zipped pockets and an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, our updated Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the down layer of choice for quick-grab active outdoor insulation.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (145g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- How it fits:
- True to size, regular fit
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
- Age Group:
This jacket is my happy place.
I mean, the color inside is sick. But it does a great job and I use it year round. Has held up to pack use and is a reliable investment!
Incredibly warm and comfortable
This Rab jacket is a huge improvement from my old puffy jacket! The Rab jacket is incredibly warm, and fits like a dream! As noted with some of the Rab items, this jacket runs a bit big. If you tend to be in between sizes, I would recommend the smaller size. For example, I typically run between a small and medium. I opted to get the small for this jacket, and it's a slight bit roomy (which is good for layering underneath).
It's a Keepr
Really verstatile. Can use under a shell, not too heavy but enough to wear around town in the winter. Blue color looks great. Good quality.