Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Solution Dye Tent
THREE-SEASON, SEMI-FREESTANDING, ULTRALIGHT TENTS
Looking for a lightweight and durable tent for your next backpacking trip? Look no further than the Tiger Wall UL2 from Big Agnes. This semi-freestanding tent is perfect for three-season adventures and features two doors and vestibules for easy entry and exit.
The Tiger Wall UL2 Tent has been redesigned using solution-dyed fabric, making it highly resistant to UV fade and reducing energy consumption and water use during manufacturing. This environmentally-friendly process also improves the quality of the tent fabric, ensuring that it will withstand the elements for years to come.
With a single pole architecture made from DAC Featherlite materials, the Tiger Wall UL2 is both simple and strong, making it the perfect choice for multi-day trips. And at an ultralight weight, this tent is perfect for gram counters looking to lighten their load.
Don't settle for just any backpacking tent. Choose the Tiger Wall UL2 from Big Agnes for your next adventure and experience the best in lightweight, durable, and eco-friendly gear. Shop now and get ready to hit the trails!
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- Features two doors, two vestibules with storm flaps on all vestibule zippers
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Easy and efficient setup and take down with the strong DAC Featherlite single pole system structure
- Elevated storage with a 3D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- More usable space between your feet and tent wall with structured foot-end corners
- Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly, and extra stability with Velcro® tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Includes lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint, sold separately
- Compatible with Tiger Wall UL2 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor: solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated nylon ripstop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: solution-dyed nylon ripstop breathable and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system and hub pole design
- Gear lofts, sold separately: UL2 fits Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall gear lofts
- Fast fly setup available
- 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included: 9
- Age Group: