Axion Pro Jacket
The Women’s Axion Pro Jacket is the easy way to stay warm in the mountains. With its updated design, recycled fabrics and down, it is the go-to winter workhorse for no-nonsense insulation.
The Women’s Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with midi-baffle stitch-through construction. While the fabric’s weatherproof coating helps increase the jacket’s external water resistance, internally the 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down is combined with Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to retain its loft for maximum warmth. As part of our Mountain range, the Women’s Axion Pro Jacket also features a pair of warm, harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, as well as fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help shut out the cold. While the helmet-compatible hood uses Stratus synthetic sheet insulation for improved performance in the wet, the hood can also be removed for more casual use.
With its recycled materials, proven warmth and refined styling, the new Women’s Axion Pro Jacket is as practical for casual winter walks as it is for cold weather trekking, climbing and mountaineering.
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Age Group:
- How it fits:
- True to size
- Size Chart:
- Rab Size Chart
I’m obsessed with this jacket for when the temperatures drop. It’s great for a cold day of climbing, keeping you extra warm while belaying. I love that I can still comfortably wear my helmet and have the hood on. Highly recommend this jacket for those cold days in the mountains!